Color: Blue (10oz / 12oz) Superior Top Grain Leather
QUALITY. QUALITY.. QUALITY. 360 degrees of Premium Leather. You get what you pay for!
- Handmade construction expertly crafted to the exact specifications, standards and requirements of the USA Boxing Organization.
- Special constructed thumb attachment
- Slim velcro hook and loop wrist-band for added comfort with a custom Elastic Protector Covering
- Double Machine Stitching
- 100% top quality cowhide leather on ALL parts of the gloves.
- Can be used for sparring and training.
- Approved for all USA Boxing Organization sanctioned events within the USA
Beginning January 1, 2014, USA Boxing sanctioned amateur bout glove colors must be solid BLUE and solid RED.
Other updates: USA Boxing rule book states the following:
21.10.1. For USA Boxing Elite Men Competitions:
18.104.22.168. Ten (10) oz gloves must be used from the Light Flyweight (49 kg/108lb) category to the Light Welterweight (64 kg/141lb) category.
22.214.171.124. Twelve (12) oz gloves must be used for the Welterweight (69 kg/152.1lb) category to Super Heavyweight (+91 kg/+200lb) category.
21.10.2. For all other USA Boxing Competitions:
126.96.36.199. Ten (10) oz gloves must be used.
Therefore, 12 oz. gloves will be used. Local clubs can choose to use 10oz and 12oz. gloves for local shows.
DISCLAIMER. By clicking the ACCEPT button with this purchase, Purchaser and User assumes all liability and hereby agree that the Manufacturer, Distributor and USA Boxing Organization, are NOT responsible for any injuries, or death caused by use of this equipment since boxing/fighting is a contact sport. In addition, artwork is placed on raw materials prior to molding being inserted; some artwork may be offset however this does not reflect the quality of the craftsmanship, efficiency of the product nor the ability to perform in said products. Now go kick ass!